Friday, September 27, 2013

I was fortunate enough to attend Watts Atelier 8 day art boot camp last week http://www.wattsatelier.com/2013-workshop-schedule/ . It was a great experience in which I learned a lot and one of the biggest things I learned is that you should never stop the learning/studying process. I came out of the workshop ready and excited to continue my studies and lucky enough for me the Atelier has set up an online school so anyone can study at home at they pace their schedule allows. I am going to try to document my progress here as I try to improve my traditional skills and work my way through the different assignments 

A huge thanks to Jeff, Krista, Lucas, Ben, Meadow and Erik for sharing their knowledge, skill and patience. They have something special there and I couldn't recommend going their enough if this is something that interests you.







No comments:

Post a Comment